Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Peers remain defiant on terror law

The Wonderful Wizard of Washington If ever a Wiz there was – our fantasy-based foreign policy by Justin Raimondo

Iraq war revelation: There was no full legal advice

Clarke olive branch over terror

I cannot believe how stubbon Blair is, time and time again his anti terra plans have proven to be worthless, the Law Lords made it very clear the government was breaking the law. The recent revelation that there was no full legal advice on the Iraq war throws Blair's anti terror plans into sharp relief, Blair has clearly lost trust with the British electorate, his constant lying is proving harmful, as he lied to us about Iraq, how can he be trusted to look after our best interests and civil liberties? He is caving in basically, he is following Bush's footsteps, he is really spinless and I won't be voting for him or the Labour party this election, they don't deserve my vote and trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home