Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Blair's Bloody Hands

Amended house arrest orders 'may still breach human rights laws'

What amazes me is how the majority of the population is oblivious to Blair's and Clarke's creeping fascism. The attempt by the government to wiggle out of the Law Lord's rulings is quite disgusting. Does Blair truly think he is above the law? The fact that Blair wants to lock up you without evidence or trial is worrying, and people who say 'but 9/11 changed everything' or 'It'll never happen to me' are fools, these policies will in the end be used against the British populace by the increasingly authoritarian British government as they contiue to ramp up the 'terra' threat. Our civil liberties are being stolen so Blair can have more power. The British populace need to wake up otherwise it will be too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home