Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Lebanon's Hollow 'Cedar Revolution' More media hype from the usual suspects by Justin Raimondo

Lebanon Realignment and Syria

Can someone explain to me the whole hype surrounding the Lebanon? Do people seriously believe that Bush and the wingnuts are the bastion of 'freedom' and 'democracy'? You only need to see the mess that Iraq is, to see how incomptence the Neocons are. I really recommend Juan Cole's post on the subject, the history of the Middle East is very complex, which seems to of bypassed the Bush adminstration, whose main policy is 'crush, kill, destory', western barbarians you could say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home