Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Israel to sieze more Palestinian land

Well I am not suprised by this. The Israelis are giving something up (the Gaza Strip), while keeping an iron grip on the West Bank. The settlements are wrecking Israel as a society and poisonsing relations with Palestinians.

Nahalin

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(the houses with red roofs is the Israeli settlement of Beltar,the Palestinian village of Nahalin is at the bottom)

I have a Palestinan friend who lives on the West Bank, I often chat with him on yahoo, and he was informing me on the encircling of his village by Israeli settlements, so far there are 5 settlements, a 6th one is due to be bulit soon here:-
Blocked road from Nahalin to Rosh Zurin

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This extra settelment will push the Israeli settler population up from 40 000 to 50 000.

The Palestinians need to sit tight and let the demographics have its way then declare Israeli citizenship.

The pictures are from here and here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home