Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

palestine biggest mistake

finally hamas won and that is what i guessed would happen , fatteh is as an old shoe now , hamas will try to make palestine as an islamic country , the situation will be so bad next days , israel refused hamas and USA too, then who voted hamas will know he was mistake , hamas will not develop the palestin,s cities as people think , who vote hamas believe that hamas is fair , they dont know that it will make our life as hell , we will dont have our freedom on the street and they will try to force girls to wear veil ( new afghanistan in middle east) , then it will be big catastrophe, my part (pflp) is the 3rd now but i guess next 4 years it will be the 1st , in my village fatteh won, hamas is 2nd and my part was 3rd but there was not larg deffrence between them in my village , fatteh guessed it will has 1150 sign but it had just 650 sign , hamas has got 580 sign and my part 521 sign , but it was great for me because i guessed we will has just 450 sign ,
my father,s cousin is the has got 980 sign in my village so he did good ,

at the end we are waiting for the next days to see in which way hamas will kill us .

handool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home