Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Elections day in my village

last night i slept about 2 hours ,i were too much tired , i woke up and went to my grandfather and grandmother to talk over with them about what they will vote because i thaught hamas men will come to them to take them to vote for hamas my grandparents are illiterate so its easy to convince them even my fathers cousin( MAHMOOD FANOON) who is the mian poltical man in my part( pflp ) and nominated himself in bethlehem ( our relatives in my village about 1200 person , hamas came to moSt of them and said that please vote hamas and vote mahmood fanoon , here they are palying by the name of the islam because they tell to illiterate people that if you dont vote hamas god will send you to hell ,

after i kissed thier hands and after i heard some admonished words becuase i dont go to them last week i asked my grandmother who visited you last night ?, she said some people from hamas and fatteh and they want us to vote to them and same the time vote for mahmood fanoon , then i get mad , i asked my grandparents what thier openion about that , my grand mother said i will vote pflp and my grand father said i will vote hamas and mahmood fanoon , i said its ok but may you tell me why you will vote for hamas , he told me that they are belive in god and all of them are praying they are the best they are fighting israel and then they will win, pflp will not win but mahmood fanoon will win here in bethlehem , and thats what we want , we want hamas to make our hands more strong and then we will creat our country and get our freedom ( i dont know what akind of freedom country he meant) , i answeared its your opinion, but be sure that if hamas win the situation will be worst and we will not take our freedom, hamas against the nigutiation with israel and hamas against women rights and the palestinian economy will be bad because the countries which help us will stop it so we will be as afghanistan or any islamic poor country , my grand mother said yeah you are true guy , my grand father said if i not vote hamas god will send me to hell you know guy i never made anything to make god angery from me and you know maybe i will die soon so i should meet god in cleaning hands , i told him as god says in quran (( you should select the true and faithful one ) not said you should select the religious one , and hamas just help hamas people so if they win they just will help hamas people but pflp as you know they are fair people they will make the situation more better than hamas , and they will dont forbid you to go to mosque ( hamas says that if pflp win they will not allow you to go to pray )

and its not true , pflp give all rights to people ,
he asked i dont know guy but maybe you are true anyhow i will do what i think .

i went to the school of the village where is the center of the elections i put pflp card and started to orginize the pflp members, 10 of them have cars to go to bring old people , 20 go to talk with people and remind them about pflp and others to carry pflp flags , i was so tired, the time passed quickly i tried to talk with the most number of the people , i get mad when i saw hamas women told old women hey becarefull you will go to hell if you dont vote hamas , then i went as mad guy to police man and said hey how the hell you stop here and there is woman from hamas try to playing by the religion ?!!he went to her and forbid her to do it ,, the day was without any problem and that what i wanted because there are 2 people nominated thier self ,one from fatteh and one from pflp

on 17-00 they closed the boxes and know they acount votes ,im too much worry about my party but im comfortable because i did my best .

handool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home