Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

HOW IS ELECTIONS WILL BE IN MY VILLAGE NAHALEEN

First of all , im left wing palestinian guy and i would like to write about the elections in my village ,

my village is near bethlehem city in palestine , they are about 7,000 person most of them are educated , these days and before just 4 days of elections , we are talking too much about elections ,and there are three main political parties in my village ,1- FATTEH is the main political part in palestine ( which i dont like it at all ) just 30% support it in my village and thats great percentage for me because not most people like it in my village and i guess just will takes about 27% because i will change mind of 3% to pflp (my part and which i support ) pflp = Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine ,
2- HAMAS which is the main islamic part in palestine ( which i dont like at all ) about 35% will vote it in my village, its not great for me but hamas is still help poor people and creat alot of projects for them as clinics and agricultures projects so it will take huge percentage in my village but same the time not all people will vote hamas they like it because its islamic political part .

3- PFLP ( popular front for the libreation of palestine ) which i support and love from my childhood , its the main left political part in palestine , it will win here in my village but i dont think it will take huge percentage in palestine as fatteh and hamas because pflp dont have alot of money to creat projects in palestine and as it known here most of people who like it are ATHIEST people but here in my village 36% will vote it , and i hope more .

2% will vote others

handool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home