Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Monday, February 21, 2005

We had 2 bags a of grass, 75 pellets of mesculin, 5 sheets of high power blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galexy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers laughers, also a quart of tequila, quart of rum, case of beer, and a pint of raw ether, the only thing that worried me was the ether, there's nothing more helpless and depraved then a man in the depths of an ether binge... Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Hunter S Thompson dies at 67

May Hunter S Thompson Rest In Peace, I only read one of his books (and yes I did watch the movie, which was rather good), but he was darn funny! Even to a Yoof like me!

other news: -

My mother went to see George today, he is an hansdom animal, so here is some catblogging

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
George

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
George and Friends

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
George

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
George and Friend

The other important news is i signed a contract my a house for the 2nd yr, here are some pics of my house (who i will be sharing with 3 friends) rent is only £48 had to put down a £200 deposit though but at least i can now concretrate on finishing my 1st year

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home