Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Cat Blogging


Heidi


George sitting on at least a 60 year old table, brought by my grandparents during WW2 when they were stationed out in Cairo, Egypt, my parents retrieved it from the loft and will be put to good use.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ejh said...

Will be? Will be? It is

6:37 PM  
Blogger Ort said...

George looks as natural on that table as a Christmas goose on a serving platter! It appears as though he's braced in case the thing starts to rotate like a turntable.

Now you will have to commission a matching table in silver for Heidi.

I just love Heidi's trademark lowering sideways glance here. It must be said: Heidi is a lot of cat! ;)

11:14 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Heidi looks a bit miffed.
I love those big brass trays. You see them all over the MIddle East.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home