Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Saturday, January 01, 2011

My iTunes 2010 Top 25 Most Played List

1. Vitalic - Terminateur Benelux
2. Hot Chip - One Life Stand
3. Dizzee Rascal - Dirtee Cash
4. Verdi, Aida - Gloria all'Egitto, ad Iside
5. Lady GaGa - Alejandro
6. Verdi: Nabucco - Act 3/Sc. 2: Va, Pensiero
7. Mozart: Don Giovanni - : Scena 6 / Madamina, il catalogo è questo
8. Airbourne - Blonde, Bad and Beautiful
9. Hot Chip - I Feel Better
10. John Boutte - Treme Song
11. Marina and the Diamonds - Oh No!
12. Lou Johnston - Magic Potion
13. Kele - Tenderoni
14. The Adverts - Gary Gilmore's Eyes
15. Puccini: La Bohème - Act 1: Che Gelida Manina
16. Puccini: La Bohème - Act 1: Si, Mi Chiamano Mimi
17. Puccini: La Bohème - Act 2: Quando Me'n Vo Soletta
18. Echo and the Bunnymen - People Are Strange
19. LCD Soundsystem - Drunk Girls
20. Scissor Sisters - Any Which Way
21. Super Furry Animals - Northern Lites
22. The Hoosiers - Choices
23. Hot Chip - Thieves In The Night
24. The Ting Tings - Great DJ
25. Verdi: La Traviata - Act 1: Brindisi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home