Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

100

The milestone they dreaded

The number of British soldiers killed in Iraq reached the landmark figure of 100 yesterday. As another family grieves, others speak out against the war


Vigils to mark 100th Iraq death

Blast hits Baghdad

This war contiues its downward spiral of death and misery.

What has the war exactly achieved? I'm still fuzzy on the details, cause it seems to me all we have done is help create a Shia theoracy and create more disorder in the Middle East.

I must admit I am pretty disgusted today with my government, even more than I usually am.

The contiual support for this ammoral fucked up war really pisses me off as well.

On a brighter note Blair and his government suffered defeats with its religious hatred legislation.

Seems nothing is going right for Blair at the moment.

Not that will make a difference to Blair, he believes in so much in his own self-righteousness, he is determined to push ahead with reforms.

Across the pond Bush delivered, his State of the Union yesterday.

Bubble boy really hasn't a clue about the outside world, he has been so cosseted his whole life that he can't take criticisms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home