Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Monday, April 26, 2004

considering how desperate Bush is, I am not suprised if they start unloading their WMDs in Iraq as a plant, just so they can make this war appear legal (no wmds = illegal war) - They keep pushing the WMD crap in order to cover up how weak the basis for this war of nothingness is, once they admit there are no wmds, they will have to be held to account and the war will be condemmed as an illegal action

Pre emp strikes are always on dodgy grounds, its a simple case of "I am going to burgle your house before you burgle mine" its madness! but then most Neocons are escaped lunatics, the mental aslyum left the door opened - lock up the insane Neocons before they destory us all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home