Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, April 23, 2004

John Dimitri Negroponte has been appointed to take over Iraq when Bremer leaves.

The most shocking thing about this is the small fact that Negroponte backed death squads in Central America, he is known to of turned a blind eye to human rights abuses and now he is being given Iraq! it is very bad but not suprising of the Bush junta, since it is run by crooks, thieves, liars, cheats and criminals, why not add a supporter of death squads along with it?

more info - The Case Against John Negroponte

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Death Squad Backer

John Dimitri Negroponte

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home