Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Unsuprised

Blair faces new Iraq war claims

Bush told Blair we're going to war, memo reveals

· PM backed invasion despite illegality warnings
· Plan to disguise US jets as UN planes
· Bush: postwar violence unlikely


This does not suprise me at all.

Blair will do anything to justify an illegal act like the Iraq War, he convinces himself that he is right, which is why if Bush does decide to invade Iran (which he won't due to having neither the manpower or cash), Blair would find some way to 'jusify it' due to being spineless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home