Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cindy Sheehan Back In Crawford: “When I Look Into The Eyes Of The Kind And Gentle Souls Who Have Come Here, I See Casey And The Faces Of All The Others Killed”…

No truer words have been spoken about this terrible clusterufuck that is Iraq.

Cindy Sheehan still suffers being slimed by the right wing propganda machine who want to squash any dissententing opinions about the war. They are really sick in the way they claim to speak for her dead son, like they know better than a mother.

The Bush Junta and their sycophantic press cannot accept the consquences of their actions, Bush behaves like a spoiled child emperor when things doesn't go his way.

The Iraq War is a terrible tragedy for everyone invovled and it has not made us any safer.

News and Views Today

Confusion over Iraq constitution

Abbas accuses Israel of wrecking peace amid bloodshed

Afghan security for polls 'fragile'

MILITARY MANEUVERS CEMENT CHINESE-RUSSIAN RAPPROCHEMENT

At Least 34 Dead, Dozens Wounded / Guerilla Platoon Attacks Police in Baghdad / Bloody Shiite on Shiite Clashes in the South

Dying for Israel by Billmon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home