Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Clarke reveals terror deportation rules

This just proves the point the government does not need any more leglisation to deport people who are causing problems, the leglisation works just fine.

The question we must all ask is why they did not do this before?

All this talk about 'deporting extremists' is about politics and reacting to it so I remain pretty cynical of any government action.

Evangelist tells 7m TV viewers: US should kill Venezuela's president

This means batshit crazy Pat Roberston can be deported for his extreminst views advocating violence if he ever visited Great Britain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home