Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Things I Really Don't Understand

World's first creationist museum opens in Kentucky
The world's first creationist museum, which tells visitors the Earth is only about 6,000 years old, has opened its doors in the American midwest.

The Creation Museum claims dinosaurs such as Tyrannosaurus rex lived alongside ancient civilisations but were strictly vegetarian before the Fall of Man and that the Grand Canyon was created by Noah's flood.

Some 4,000 people visited the Kentucky museum on its first day yesterday while demonstrators protested outside and a plane towing a banner reading "Thou shalt not lie" circled overhead.
hmm T-rex and humans living side by side?

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it very hard to understand why certain sections of human society believe in this tripe.

I'm no dino expert but wouldn't it be impossible for humans and dinosaurs to live together? Where is the scientific proof?

Sounds like the guy who created this Creationist Museum has watched too many episodes of the Flintstones and/or One Million Years B.C.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home