Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Guantanamo Bay

'Guantanamo abuse boasts' probed

Red Cross sees key terror inmates
Red Cross officials have for the first time visited 14 top terror suspects transferred from secret CIA jails to Guantanamo Bay, the Red Cross says.

The meetings occurred during a visit to the US naval base that has just ended.

The Red Cross delegation - which saw a total of 454 suspects detained at the facility - gave no names.
Its very simple, either prosecute these 'terror suspects' or let them go, holding them in limbo makes no senses, if they are that dangerous then surely the Bush Junta must have plenty of evidence to convict them.

Because I bet most of the inmates at Gitmo are Afganis who had nothing to do with Al Qaeada or the Taliban and were picked up in the massive sweeps or were given to the coaliation for reward money.

If you have hard physical evidence prosecute, don't just hold them on hearsay or conspiracy charges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home