Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Childhood Memory ((my village`s massacre ))
Nahaleen - Bethlehem- Palestine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I will never forget that day, it was very frightful day, 13 April 1989,I was 10 years old then.
My village was in a war situation as about 100 Israeli soldiers came to my small quiet village and started to shooting every thing on the land ,every thing has blood even the fly, they came to kill the people ,, to kill the children ,, they want us to leave the village , they want us to die , they want us to cry , they came without human feelings ,, they came as savage animals without heart , just"born to kill" .

Most people were sleeping that time, before that day (12 April ) about 5 soldiers came to the village and called the girls on the street some bad words to provoke the people in the village, they know our traditions good(( the girls are red line)) so none allowed to insult them or call them by shameful words , they were trying to heat up the situation, preparing for something hidden! , soldiers were from worst division called ( police border ) or in Hebrew language ( meshmar gvol ) and they hate every thing called Palestinian , on 13 April at 3.30 AM they enter the village with all their weapons , just to kill and started to shoot on homes, on people, and on animals, and they shot my home and I still have the bullets , at that morning my mother tried to hide me into the wardrobe to save me and my family were fully upset about my uncle who slept out with his friend . My grand mother prayed too much that day for god to save the people from Israeli soldiers,
when they ran out of supplies, another Israeli division called(disciplinary soldiers) came to the village to talk over with police border to leave the village, but they refused then (disciplinary soldiers) got mad and said you have no bullets now and we will not give you any , see how the village is now ?!you killed many people and there are many more wounded ,finally they leave , but they stopped on my village street to arrest the wounded,my village was astounded because 6 people have been killed, one of them is my friend, called subhi and about 30 people wounded and 15 of animals were killed too, I cried too much that day , why they killed my friend?! what he did for them?! , I still remember his face, his shaggy hair , his smile, his eyes , and I will never forget him..


here is the link and you can see the video but General Mitzna didnt say the truth in the report which you will see . 1989: Six killed in West Bank village raid

handool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home