Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, November 28, 2003

Went to see Kill Bill Vol 1 last night - AMAZING film, bloody excellent, pure brilliance. Loved the fighting, loved the photography, the music rocked. this film deserves a 10/10 it was so good!

On a more serious note I nearly fell off my chair when on the BBC news when the war on "terror" finally cropped up in the West Country in Gloucester!!!!!

other news stories

Hardliners gain in Ulster poll

Blair: we need instant fines to curb crime

Power cut blamed for Today blackout

Ex-GCHQ official accused of spy leak says she was trying to prevent war

Powell: no quick deal on Guantanamo

How British charity was silenced on Iraq

I wouldn't go that far - Michael Howard

"I am no King Herod" - Steven Bell cartoon

Police search second Gloucester property

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home