Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Monday, November 17, 2003

Unbelievable, what cheek Bush has comming to vist Britain! He is not welcomed, we do not want the Toxic Texan polluting our shores.

So far this 'relationship' has cause Britain much grief, its very one sided too.

Anyone can see how much a moron Bush is.

Blair is a tosser too as far as I am concered, Bush's $2 dollar ho.

This really angers me this Bush visit, its just an insult and reopeing old wounds. Its a PR disaster.

Recently reported on the Guardian website is the US has launched an attack on Iraqi Rebels.

Another story linked to the whole American visit hassle is Kennedy encourages anti-Bush protesters

Finally I had an offer from Cardiff University! for Ancient History I need BCC.

At Liverpool I applied to do Comparative American Studies BA (Hons) , Their course only requires CCC

I awaite more offers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home