Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, October 24, 2003

Half Term break all next week, joy to the world! need to catch up on sleep and revision :( ( I have exams in Jan, 2 retakes and 1 A2 mod) so busy, busy, busy (plus assigments), no rest for the wicked ;)

News doing the rounds in Britain at the moment: -

Network Rail takes over track maintenance

Concorde prepared for final flight

Google goes for gold in £9bn float

Gunmen kill three Israeli soldiers

Countries pressured to give money for Iraq


UK's first woman law lord appointed


Christie's hid Nazi past of painting

Poll deals new blow to top-up fees

Mayor vows to double London charge zone

thats a wrap for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home