Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, November 09, 2012

Friday Cat Blogging


Heidi


George

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ort said...

Heidi looks as if she is about to take up sleepwalking, but has only gotten as far as extending one long, elegant, silvery leg.

Meanwhile, someone needs to put George's bones back! All I see is a heap of gorgeous cat fur and those impressive paws!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home