Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Cat Blogging


George and Heidi


Heidi


George

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ort said...

Nice portrait of the royal couple in front of the heater, although Heidi is so close to it that her eyes are transmitting its glow!

And then there's a beguiling portrait of Heidi looking particularly pensive and even sensuous-- or else caught in the act of dozing off.

Finally, once again we find George having a ball, or at least trying to transform himself into one.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Pen Ultimate said...

I think that third photo may actually be George. :)
.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home