Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Cat Blogging


Heidi keeping snug beside the radiator


George doing likewise

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ort said...

I believe that I am correct in observing that biology, or zoology, or natural science-- or whatever the bloody discipline is called-- traditionally does not classify cats among the hibernating mammals.

Perhaps the time has come to reconsider this circumstance in light of Exhibits A and B-- or perhaps I should say Exhibits G and H! ;)

I offer this suggestion without a trace of snark.

In this winter of my discontent, with the sky going grey and depositing "bands" of snow varying from an inch to a foot seemingly every other day, I am beginning to study George and Heidi ever more closely.

They are becoming more than things of beauty: they are incipient Role Models.

If I stop turning up for weekly catblogging comments, assume I've stuffed myself in a fetal position in the oven until, say, April.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home