Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Cat Blogging


Heidi just waking up from an afternoon nap


George getting ready to nap

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ort said...

Ah, the endless cycle of catnapping! It's one of the most ancient and honorable traditions in Nature's Rich Pageant!

Heidi looks refreshed, but a bit hung over-- unless she's just calculating the interval to her next nap. Her gorgeous iridescent coat is particularly striking here.

George is the very picture of Serenity-- an experienced old napper, he well understands that beginning by maximizing one's Inner Serenity is the secret to a good nap.

That, and a soft, inviting bed! ;)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home