Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday Thoughts

I've always held the view that the uber rich should contribute more, but they have done their damn best to create a 'Nanny' state for themseleves, all the while putting the burden on the less well off.

Oh they and their enablers talk about 'marketisation' and 'lawyers in Tescos' and 'Polyclinics' but the uber wealthy will still go see their personal banker, personal doctor and retained lawyer and fob shitty services onto the poor.

Its got nothing to do with 'freeing the market', or 'worship the business model', its all about preserving their privileged position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home