Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Rant of the Day

Hows this for madness, on my local news show they were reporting about overcrowding on one of the train lines than run through the south west (Salisbury-Bristol), their are only two carriages (even if its a major event say a rugby match say at Cardiff, they still only run two carriages)

And this is a whtf part! the trains themseleves are not owned by the operators nor are the tracks

Basically those who run the trains don't own anything, even the Tories admit the way they privatized the trains was totally bonkers

whats even more appalling is that the train companies are making a lot of money out of this fucked up situation and we the taxpayers are paying for it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home