Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

New Camera Blogging

My father brought for me a Nikon D40x Digital Camera, as a graduating present and so I've been snap happy today learning how to use it, I took a couple of photos and I have present the three best ones.

To really enjoy the details do click on the photos to see it fully


A headshot of Heidi, its an amazing camera and so unfussy to use, brings out every detail of her whiskers and fur


A photo of George taken on my new camera


Still life photography, a Jade Plant - (Crassula ovata)
better known as a Money Plant

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home