Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Britain's New PM



Brown promises 'new Government, new priorities'
Gordon Brown swept into Downing Street as Prime Minister today and promised to be at all times "strong and steadfast" and to govern beyond narrow political interests.

Speaking with his wife Sarah beside him Mr Brown told reporters: "I have just accepted the invitation of Her Majesty the Queen to form a Government.

"This will be a new Government with new priorities and I have been privileged to have been granted the great opportunity to serve my country."

He promised the country: "This will be a new Government with new priorities."
Gordon Brown is going to be either an astounding success or a total failure and I tend to lean towards failure.

More on Blair's leaving

Not the End

Tony Joins The Club

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home