Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Gordon Brown 2

Brown to make education a 'personal passion' as PM
Gordon Brown will announce a £35m-a-year drive to improve numeracy in schools as he promises to make education his "personal passion" when he becomes Prime Minister.
I'm pessimistic about things improving once Blair has gone, I think they'll get worse myself.

I won't be surprised if the Tories get into power again, if Gordon Brown messes up big time and has a complete nervous breakdown. Waiting quietly will be Alan Milburn, no doubt ready to swoop in the first time Brown makes a error.

while the Lib Dems have been totally useless since they got rid of Charles Kennedy and moved towards Orange Book policies - The neoliberal decay of the Lib Dems

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home