Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Michelle Malkin - Insane

I was perusing blogs this morning and came across this post by LGF Watch - A very British response to Michelle Malkin.... who linked to another blog - Chase me, ladies, I'm in the cavalry, it seems Michelle Malkin has rabidly attacked BBC 2's new comedy show Time Trumpet, created by Armando Iannucci over a clip called 'terrorism awards', it seems Michelle Malkin had a humour bypass, she cannot detect satire very well.

This rather reminds me of the fuss caused by another satire show, Brass Eye (created by Chris Morris) over the 2001 paedophilia special, which wasn't making fun of paedophilia itself but of the media fuss which surrounded it and the articifial hysteria and hypocrisy on the subject of paedophilia.

Michelle Malkin doesn't live here nor does she pay the BBC Licence so what effect does she think she will have with her little pathetic crusade? I tell you zero.

What a frightful horrible individual she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home