Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Skeptical

Seven charged over 'Chicago plot'
The US authorities have charged seven suspected militants in connection with an alleged plot to destroy the country's tallest building.

They were planning to blow up Chicago's Sears Tower, the FBI says. It adds that the seven had sworn allegiance to al-Qaeda, but had no contacts with it.

They were arrested at a warehouse in Miami, during an undercover operation.

The group - infiltrated by an agent posing as an al-Qaeda member - includes two foreigners and five US citizens.


I think the FBI informant must of been just walking around the area making suggestions to this Miami group and hoping one of them bites and start talking about their fantasy of 'bombing' and 'terrorism'.

They probaly have thousands of FBI agent provocateur's around the USA trying to get other male muslim men to open up and talk about their fanatasies, and thats just what they are, fanatasies, but its enough to lead to arrest and all the publicity that it entails.

It all seems a little bit staged to me

George Bush is tanking in the Polls, so I bet he rang up whoever runs the FBI and demanded that good news be produced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home