Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

"they have no human feeling"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

According to my Palestinian friend the guy who you see executed was innocent.
Photo 1 shows how the Isralies regularly stop Palestinians on the street and ask for ID, this is very humiliating according to my friend.

In photo 2 we see the Israeli soldiers arresting the two men, they try and force them into the jeep and take them to prision in my friends own words "then the 2 men know that they wont to take them to prisone just they want to kill them becouse this party in israeli army love to kill the people which called the border watch or meshmar gvol in hebrow langauge"

The two men start shouting in the 3rd photo, their clothes are taken off to make sure he did not have a bomb strapped to his person, which he didn't, in the 4th photo the Israeli captain comes to execute him.

The 5th photo shows his execution.

The machine in pictue 6 is set up to give the appearance it is searching the executed man, which allows the Israeli soldiers made the claim he was a suicide bomber when he was nothing of the sort. In short according to my Palestinian friend it was cold blooded murder.

The Israeli soldiers were not charged with anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home