Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Sunday Cat Blogging

George

Heidi

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Ort said...

Glad to see the kitties back in fine form!

Winter has long since worn out its welcome around here. If it's the same on your side of the pond, it's no wonder that George and Heidi are slow to emerge from hibernation!

Well, apparently Heidi has, anyway. I trust George will revive and catch up with Heidi once the sunbeams warm his furry little head. ;)

8:39 PM  
Anonymous best dissertation writing service said...

Cute cats. I have a kitty named sandy and she is really cute and lovely. I spent my time with her for giving training to behave like a human.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Norton antivirus customer support number

10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely cat. Nice to see them like this.


For any help regarding Norton antivirus software ,customers can dial 1-855-675-0083

6:32 AM  
Anonymous thetimesofindia said...

Good Cat & Wonder Full its very supperb cat good nice i have lots cats in my gibber home

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home