Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Cat Blogging

Heidi

George 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ort said...

Gratifying to see George helping out with the laundry while he dozes, and going green to boot-- naturally flattening the clothes in the basket without resorting to energy-sucking irons and presses!

And there's Heidi, apparently testing out a colorful* new bed and putting it through its paces.

Either the kitties are actually wearing out their various beds, as sharks are said to wear out their teeth, thus requiring frequent replacement-- or Casa Moonbootica has a fleet of cat beds every few feet.

I know "fleet" is the wrong word, but I don't know if there's a collective noun for cat beds-- a cozy of beds, perhaps?
________________________

*Translation: colourful

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home