Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Cat Blogging


George sunbathing






Heidi

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ort said...

This week, both of Clan Moonbootica's kitties again demonstrate that they have great character beneath those good looks!

George reminds us that a rigorous bout of suntanning will go for naught unless one rests afterwards to allow one's magnificent tan to settle in and really take hold.

And Heidi no sooner finishes perusing an article in "New Scientist" about "Your Dreaming Brain" than she puts herself into a state of deep sleep to personally research the phenomenon!

Very commendable all around!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home