Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Cat Blogging


George


Heidi

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ort said...

In the spirit of Lewis Carroll, I submit this portmanteau comment to address not only the present post, but its delightful predecessor:

☮★☆♥ Happy Birthday, Mum! ♥☆★☮

• The flowers are lovely; the flower photos are lovely; the portrait of Heidi nosing the bouquet is loveliest of all!

(A portrait of the Birthday Girl-- not necessarily wearing her Birthday Suit, of course-- would not have been amiss. But perhaps it would be an embarrassment of riches.)

• In the portraits du jour, Heidi is obviously waiting for the photographer to clear off so that she can begin another "Grand Theft Auto" marathon.

• And while George seems entirely serene and unprepossessing, an ominous Gothic undertone can be seen by the careful viewer intruding into the right side of the image: the ominous epitaph "ashes to ashes", and what appear to be the feet of the Wicked Witch of the East in repose! ;)

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home