Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday Cat Blogging


George


Heidi happy the heating is back on

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous MasterD, damn yankee said...

Skritches for both beauties!

7:39 PM  
Blogger dave™© said...

They look so clean - like they've been shampooed and brushed!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Moonbootica said...

heh well they are indoor cats, so staying clean is probably easier for them!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Ort said...

George and the zebra bed make a nice tableau of The Circle of Life.

It's probably just the camera angle, but for a split-second I thought he was sprouting a fifth paw on the end of his tail!

And while I defer to your assurance that Heidi is happy, she still looks a bit reproachful that the heating was ever off-- or is perhaps anxious that the heating remain on.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home