Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Cat Blogging

The cats in different places in the house


Heidi in the kitchen, hiding from the awful sucky weather we're currently experiencing here in Devizes (the little minx hates the weather when its cold and grey, she is every so grumpy and lets you know it!)


George on top of a cupboard in our garage (a favourite quiet spot)


Heidi snoozing upstairs on my bed


George relaxing

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home