Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Collective Punishment

Israeli raid kills three Palestinians
A six-year-old Palestinian girl, her elder brother and her mother have been killed in a new Israeli air strike on their house east of Gaza City.

Medical sources said that the Saturday evening aerial attack came in the neighbourhood of Shajaya, near the Karni border crossing on Gaza's eastern border with Israel.

Hospital officials said six people were wounded.

The Israeli army confirmed an air strike in the area, but denied hitting any homes.

Words cannot begin to describe my anger and sadness at this unspoken Israeli policy of collective punishment on innocent Palestinians, I just cannot begin to imagine what my Rafah friend feels like, I don't think any of us can truly understand what the Palestinians suffer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home