Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Police State

Met chief urges MPs to back terror bill

I am appalled with the recent anti terror legislation.

Locking up a person for 90 days without telling them what they are charged with is barbaric.

I'd rather live in a state with a little danger and freedom rather than some safe opressive big brother state.

The Government already has enough laws to deal with the current terror crisis, why do we need new laws? it goes against common sense and is open to abuse.

Its not suprising considering Tony Blair and Nu Lab is made up of ex-Trots, ex-stalinists and hard-left leninist types who dislike libery and wish to overt control over our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home