Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Monday, September 19, 2005

British tanks smash Iraqi jail to free UK soldiers

UK tanks breach Iraq jail to free soldiers

Bombs hit pilgrim route in Iraq

Well this is either hysterical or surreal, I thought the Iraqis were their own country now! Seems like a delusion, considering a British tank can just demolish the jail without an explantion.

The Iraqi Government remains a puppet regime protected in the cushy Green Zone while Iraq slips into civil war and falls to pieces.

I am apalled people still delued themesleves in thinking the Iraqi 'war' has solved anything or that it is just and moral.

I can see that when the lustre of the 'war' has gone that the war whores will see what a terrible mistake it was, that their dear leaders won't protect them from storms or another attack on home soil. The worship of Bush and Blair will be gone and they'll go to.

Bush has proven to be a faliure at home and abroad.

I an ashamed that Blair chose to throw his lot in with the criminally incomptent Bush Junta and invovled Britain in this clusterfuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home