Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Police on alert around al-Aqsa mosque

Several thousand Israeli police have been deployed throughout Jerusalem's Old City over fears that Palestinians will protest against a planned mass gathering of Jewish radicals at the al- Aqsa mosque compound, police sources say.

Bigoted Zionist Radicals always make threats against the Al Aqsa Mosque and always say that they want to destroy it. Yet the Israeli and international community fails to act. its double standards, Israel always gets a free pass when it comes to bad behviour while the Palestinians are endlessly demonised.

This post is on behalf of a Palestinian friend of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home