Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Maps of Ancient Palestine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

as you can see the West Bank and the Gaza Strip are not in Israel.

the West Bank was in Judah

the Gaza Strip was in ancient Philista

So logically the Israelis ain't got no claim to both strips of land

Survey of the children of Gaza by the Gaza Community Mental Health Programme (GCMHP):

83. 2% witnessed shooting

66. 9% seen injuries or deaths

8. 7% thought there would be peace

According to the GCHMP study, 24% of children said they had considered becoming suicide bombers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home