Devizes Melting Pot

“Protection. Conservation. Restriction. Deep ecology. Give me deep technology any day. They don't scare me. "I'm damned if I'll crawl, my children's children crawl on the earth in some kind a fuckin' harmony with the environment. Yeah, till the next ice age or the next asteroid impact." (Moh Kohn, The Star Fraction)/ "This is the fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the Devil he must fight me. There is no third way" King Gustavus Adolphus

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

University graduate, currently working as an Information Assistant for the NHS. Interested in politics, history, sci fi etc.

Monday, May 17, 2004

IGC head killed in car blast

Car bomb kills head of Iraq ruling council

Israel invades, seals off Rafah - what is going on in the Gaza Strip is criminal, Sharon has no soul, no mercy, he is a monster and so is his Likud party, who sheer bloody mindness is hampering any solution with the Gaza Strip, it angers me so much when i read stories about this. Great plan sharon (not) demolish homes and leave the Palestieans homeless, i mean where the hell are they meant to go now? what gives Israel the right to demolish people's home? nothing, Israel is commiting yet more human rights abuses. Israel needs to stop destroying homes!!!

Israeli missiles strike Fatah office

Egypt and its diplomacy dilemmas

India suspends stock market trading

Al-Qaeda’s Doomsday Document and Psychological Manipulation

Political survivor who ran out of lives

Call for UN intervention in Sudan

Documents on Terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Stabilization Efforts Dealt Blow by Suicide Car Bomb Attack

Divided Mission in Iraq Tempers Views of G.I.'s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home